Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday....Saturday is coming!

A cup of Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate is my companion as I construct this entry.
Proceeding this tasty beverage, I consumed PB chocolate pudding, a bowl of chips, and a Coke Zero.
(The good news is that, while I have eared 0 diet quarters
I have earned all of the goal quarters for exercise.)

Yep, been one of those days.

It just looks cold, doesn't it? (photo by Andy Gael)

Started with -30 windchill and ended with more snow,
lots more fun stuff in between.
Nothing earth shattering, just winter blues stuff that appears
-at first glance-bigger than it really is

Trapped in a Winter Wonderland (photo by Andy Gael)

There is a crumb dust under my 'N' key.
So, if there are some words missing the 'N' you know why.
Have NO IDEA how that got there....I never eat at the computer.
(That's sarcasm, folks.)

The real point of this blog is to report some GOOD news!
Chalkboard labels came in the mail today.
I will be whipping up a sample graduation centerpiece this weekend for your viewing pleasure.

This is also a warning.
If you are the kind of person who prefers to see things for the first time-in person (ie. at the graduation party), don't check out my blog titled
"Graduation Centerpieces".

No comments:

Post a Comment